Additional ISO Certifications We Offer in Portland, Oregon (OR)
Companies always need to implement several ISO standards. Not all at the same time or simultaneously, but it is necessary to meet some that are mandatory or formal regulations to continue operating. The problem with this is that not all validated companies that provide ISO services are able to offer the ones you need.
Our company has a wide range of ISO standards available for you or any other company that requires them. Therefore, rest assured that we can help you and provide you with the seal of approval you need in over 30 different standards. Here is a list of the ones you can find in our company that are both optional and mandatory:
– AS9100: is a standard focused on the Quality Management System of aerospace companies to improve the quality of the parts and components they provide and manufacture.
– AS9102: it looks very similar to the previous one, but this sets out parameters and guidelines to conduct aerospace audits in companies of this industry.
– AS9103: provides the guidelines and requirements for the First Article Inspection of the products and components produced in the aerospace company.
– ISO 37001: guidelines and requirements to establish an anti-bribery system in the company or business and prevent any leaks or breaches in the operations and systems.
– ISO 55001: aiming to control the lifecycle of the assets in companies from all industries.
– Automotive Core Tools (APQP, AQP, PPAP, FMEA, SPC, MSA, R&M): all these tools aim for different areas and elements of the automotive company that is necessary to boost its growth, improvements, and future.
– IATF 16949: provides the requirements and elements to meet to improve the quality of automotive parts and components by reducing or eliminating waste in the production cycle.
– BA 9000: sets out the standards and characteristics when fabricating body armor equipment for Federals or law enforcement.
– CMMI Levels 1-5: Capability Maturity Model Integration is a system and standard at the same time that helps companies to improve different areas of their operations simultaneously.
– CMMC: Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification is aimed for defense contractors and those working around the Department of Defense in the United States.
– AS6081: establishes the parameters to prevent counterfeits or fraudulent aerospace parts or components to enter the supply chain.
– ISO 50001 and SEP: it focuses on the energy management system of the company to ensure its functionality and reduction in use, SEP is part of this since it stands for Super Energy Performance.
– ISO 14001: companies certified in it promote the protection of the environment through actions and activities conducted and taken by them.
– Ethical Sourcing SQFI: helps to provide documentation to ensure the company is compromised in its workers’ safety and health.
– ISO 41001: only for the facility management system in a company that has specific issues or meets some conditions to implement it.
– Food Safety Modernization Act FDA FSMA: addresses foodborne illnesses by preventing them instead of dealing with them once they are already present.
– ISO 22000: sets every requirement and protocol to guarantee the food produced or distributed for a company can be consumed.
– Forestry SFI ATFS (Sustainable Forestry): SFI and ATFS are non-profit companies and organizations that created a partnership to promote the protection of public and private forest areas between Canada and the U.S.
– Gluten-Free Certification (GFC): companies that want to produce and sell products for celiac people or with similar diseases need to implement it to obtain the seal of approval.
– ISO/IEC 27001: provides all the parameters to protect information and data from the company, and it is focused on both IT and traditional saved information.
– International Traffic in Arms Regulations, ITAR: it is a regulation to prevent and control the export of military-related technology and equipment from the United States.
– ISO/IEC 20000-1: focused on the service management system to protect and control information technology in any company.
– ISO 17025: main ISO for laboratories to get certified and accredited in the industry as competent.
– ISO 13485: it aims for the quality management system as other ISOs but only in companies that produce or fabricate medical devices.
– Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) ISO 45001: sets every measure, parameters, and protocol to guarantee your workers’ and visitors’ safety in the working areas.
– ISO 15378: has all the parameters and requirements to be able to pack and deliver medical products.
– ISO 9001: it is known as the quality standard since it has all the requirements for companies that want to set certain parameters to produce and fabricate high-quality products or offer better services.
– RC14001: boosts the performance of the environment, health, and safety systems in companies. It can be implemented together with ISO 14001 alone for better results.
– Supply Chain ISO 28000: helps companies to prevent accidents and set measures for human resources involved in the supply chain and also prevent fraudulent products enter it.
– TL 9000: implemented for companies in the telecom industry to guarantee the quality of their services and products.
ISOs for Audit Management System
When it comes to standards for this specific system in your company, several ones are possible but they depend on the audit you want to conduct. For example, if you want to conduct Internal Audits, you need to meet a different standard plus implement the main one in this area. There is something they have in common: they have the guidelines and requirements to conduct the specific audit program. Therefore, it is possible to include them in one group only and you just need to implement the one that focuses on your needs and goals.
The standards we have available in our company for this system are:
- ISO 19011: main standard for the AMS in the company.
- Outsourced Internal Audits.
- Virtual Internal Audits.
- Second Party Audits.
- Supplier Audits.
- Supplier Evaluation.
- Compliance Audits.
- Pre-assessment Audits.
- Documentation or Desk Audits.
You can contact us at ISO Pros and request us to implement any of these standards.